• Articulates the organization's vision and develops strategies for achieving that vision
• Creates annual operating plans that supports strategic direction with annual operating budgets
• Develops and monitors strategies for ensuring the long-term financial viability of the organization
• Successfully and efficiently manages monumental projects to ensure total customer satisfaction, superior finishes, product, project schedule, and value-added service to clients
• Successfully and efficiently manages skilled union tradesmen to ensure superior workmanship, project shedules, and coordination of equipment and materials to ensure total customer satisfaction and completion of contract work in accordance with contractual schedules
United Glass & Panel Systems, Inc. was founded in 1996. UGPS began with five employees but has experienced steady growth over the years and now has a stable and robust workforce. UGPS is made up of experienced engineering professionals, fabricators and union tradesmen that have become well known as THE team of experts for design, fabrication, installation and maintenance of even the most complex glass and panel systems. United Glass & Panel has earned a reputation for integrity, customer service and effective project management. UGPS has completed major construction and renovation projects in seven states while primarily serving the Stark, Summit, Tuscarawas, Portage, Wayne and Medina county area. Today United Glass & Panel is the technical leader in our field, with competencies that include the ability to conduct a sophisticated analysis of your structure's requirements and develop complete project specifications.
The company offers its client’s sophisticated CAD engineering and design services, in-house custom fabrication of framing, glass and panel systems, total project management and on-site coordination and installation performed by skilled tradesmen. Doing most of the system fabrication in our own North Canton, Ohio, shop gives us greater flexibility and much better control over projects. Changes to design specs can be quickly accommodated without long lead-times from third party fabricators. In addition to the quality work we do in our everyday business, United Glass also prides itself on being a good neighbor in our community. We are represented on many non-profits boards and encourage volunteerism and community involvement. As a company we have adopted families for the holidays, donated to charities on behalf on our customers and sponsored a food bank for a month.